The safety and well-being of our Farmhouse Fam is always our top priority. We know you may have concerns about COVID-19 and what we are doing to ensure our community’s safety, so we wanted to update you on the preventative measures we are implementing to keep both our staff and customers safe and healthy. We also have information regarding our waitlist and FAQs about our ordering and delivering process for those of you waiting to join as members.
When will I move from the waitlist to active order status?
We’re moving people off the waitlist every single day. When it’s your turn to order, you’ll receive an email alert, then another email with a welcome to Farmhouse Delivery. Unfortunately, we can’t give you an estimate of when you’ll be moved from the waitlist, but we are working to get customers off of the waitlist as soon as possible. We do appreciate your patience!
So I can’t place an order right now?
Unfortunately not, but you can create an account, which will automatically add you to the waitlist. Good news! We have a lot of exciting ways to get involved and get ready for your first order. Once you create an account, you’ll be able to browse all of our marketplace, boxes, and many a la carte options on our website. You’ll also begin to receive our Farmhouse Newsletter, which also contains recipes and inspiration, vendor spotlights, and important updates. You can also join our community group on Facebook called Farmhouse Delivery Family. We discuss recipes, show how to utilize many different ingredients and produce items, share Farmhouse announcements, and much more.
How are you managing the waitlist?
We are currently removing 300-400 people from the waitlist every week. Past and current customers are being served right now; we add new customers daily and that is determined by various factors. We do prioritize our customers that have been on the waitlist the longest and other variables such as city and delivery day. We are working to get customers off of this waitlist as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your patience.
When will you begin delivering to Dallas again?
We are excited to begin delivery back in the Dallas area to select routes beginning April 23rd. We hope this will be the first step in returning to all of our Dallas routes very soon.
COVID-19 and Safety FAQs:
What are the current Farmhouse Delivery sanitation practices?
- Double sanitizing all bins, bags, and product storage materials
- Sanitizing our restrooms, break areas, office spaces and warehouse more frequently, including an extra nightly deep clean of our pack area
- Reinforcing our existing training on effective hand washing, sanitizing and use of personal protective equipment
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations all around the building
What about the safety of your team members?
- Requiring team members to stay home from work if they feel sick. Our paid time off policy begins on the first day of employment in support of our team members’ health and wellness
- All pack team members will continue wearing safety gloves and masks.
- Additional hand washing breaks will be required for all team members at frequently scheduled intervals
- We have encouraged CDC recommended “social distancing” for those who do come to work and everyone in our offices and warehouses are required to wear masks at all times.
How are you keeping customers safe when delivering?
- We are practicing “no-contact” deliveries on all deliveries until further notice
- Drivers will leave orders on front steps or your preferred location, but will not enter your homes or handle your food products
What can customers do to help stay safe while at home?
- Follow the CDC guidelines for hygiene (including hand hygiene)
- Practice increased vigilance in at-home food safety, including thoroughly washing your produce and sanitizing all items.
- Fully sanitize upon receiving and before returning any and all Farmhouse Delivery packaging.