The safety and well-being of our Farmhouse Fam is always our top priority. We know you may have concerns about COVID-19 and what we are doing to ensure our community’s safety, so we wanted to update you on the preventative measures we are implementing to keep both our staff and customers safe and healthy.
COVID-19 and Safety FAQs:
What are the current Farmhouse Delivery sanitation practices?
- Double sanitizing all bins, bags, and product storage materials
- Sanitizing our restrooms, break areas, office spaces and warehouse more frequently, including an extra nightly deep clean of our pack area
- Reinforcing our existing training on effective hand washing, sanitizing and use of personal protective equipment
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations all around the building
What about the safety of your team members?
- Requiring team members to stay home from work if they feel sick. Our paid time off policy begins on the first day of employment in support of our team members’ health and wellness
- All pack team members will continue wearing safety gloves and masks.
- Additional hand washing breaks will be required for all team members at frequently scheduled intervals
- We have encouraged CDC recommended “social distancing” for those who do come to work and everyone in our offices and warehouses are required to wear masks at all times.
How are you keeping customers safe when delivering?
- We are practicing “no-contact” deliveries on all deliveries until further notice
- Drivers will leave orders on front steps or your preferred location, but will not enter your homes or handle your food products
What can customers do to help stay safe while at home?
- Follow the CDC guidelines for hygiene (including hand hygiene)
- Practice increased vigilance in at-home food safety, including thoroughly washing your produce and sanitizing all items.
- Fully sanitize upon receiving and before returning any and all Farmhouse Delivery packaging.