The safety and well-being of our Farmhouse Fam is always our top priority. We know you may have concerns about COVID-19 and what we are doing to ensure our community’s safety, so we wanted to update you on the preventative measures we are implementing to keep both our staff and customers safe and healthy.
Heightened Sanitation Practices & Team Safety
- Double sanitizing all bins, bags, and product storage materials
- Sanitizing our restrooms, break areas, office spaces and warehouse more frequently, including an extra nightly deep clean of our pack area
- Reinforcing our existing training on effective handwashing, sanitizing and use of personal protective equipment
- Adding additional hand sanitizer stations all around the building
- Requiring team members to stay home from work if they feel sick. Our paid time off policy begins on the first day of employment in support of our team members’ health and wellness
- All pack team members will continue wearing safety gloves
- Additional handwashing breaks will be required for all team members at frequently scheduled intervals
- We have encouraged CDC recommended “social distancing” for those who do come to work
New Delivery Protocol
- We will be implementing “no-contact” deliveries on all deliveries starting Friday, 3/13
- Drivers will leave orders on front steps or your preferred location, but will not enter your homes or handle your food products
In continuing the best safety practices at home, we urge our customers to:
- Follow the CDC guidelines for hygiene (including hand hygiene)
- Practice increased vigilance in at-home food safety, including thoroughly washing your produceWe will be closely monitoring all news related to COVID-19 and will keep you up-to-date. Our local producers need us now more than ever, so please continue to support the local economy and look out for one another. In these times of uncertainty, one thing is certain – we still have to eat! Stay healthy, friends.